As of now, we are looking for reinforcement: Swans with commitment, a high degree of independence, curiosity and courage, with the ability to work in a team and pragmatism, with diligence and creativity. Someone who wants to move the world of communications and is looking for projects that are both exciting and rich in content. And who, as a free spirit, prefers to make waves rather than give up.
- Not only are we sustainable, so are our clients. That means we work on meaningful projects that deserve to get more visibility. So with us there is no brand PR nonsense, but you can look in the mirror every morning with a clear conscience.
- We are small and we know each other well. That means you work with friends. That makes a lot of things easier. And it makes for great transparency.
- Further training is provided regularly in-house and once a year as an external seminar.
- Work-life balance is just blah-blah at most agencies. We mean it, too.
- Remote work is part of our corporate culture, no matter where.
Junior Art Director (m/f/d).
As Junior Art Director (m/f/d) you will support us in the creation of integrated communication concepts and campaigns. You should have a good feel for classic as well as digital communication channels. You should enjoy conceptualizing and designing advertising materials, OOH, websites and social media.
- Completed communications studies and initial practical experience
- Meaningful portfolio
- Ability to develop extraordinary ideas and concepts
- Confident handling of Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Enthusiasm for digital technologies and current trends
- Independent, goal-oriented approach to work
If that sounds interesting, send your application to:
Dr. Anna Schwan